It’s a quarter to 9 on a friday night and I am home sitting on the couch in the living room next to my dog, Rocky. Right next to me is someone that I like to call my second mother. A woman who helped my mom raise me. She is Colombian and we are currently watching the Colombia vs. Peru (Copa America Centenario). I notice how every time I glance over at her she is biting on her nails because of the nerves due to the game and I laugh because that is me when Argentina play (AKA will be me tomorrow because Argentina vs. Venezuela) She keeps switching the channels from the game to her novela (soap opera) Anyways, the score is 0-0 and its half time. I think they will go to penalties but who knows. Anyways, as I am sitting down on my couch, creating this post, I realize how truly blessed I am to have what I have. A house. Shelter. A place that protects me. I always complain about small things that later on piss me off when I remember them such as having “nothing good to eat” or “there is nothing to do”. There are people somewhere in this world who literally have no food at all and I am here complaining about not having anything GOOD to eat while there are hundreds of food options in front of me. Or when I am bored I don’t realize that I have a huge family living inside of my household that can entertain me, a computer I can use to write on my blog, a TV I can turn on at whatever time of the day and watch my favorite show, a backyard with many activities to do, a treadmill I can use to lose weight, etc. The truth is I have to realize all that I have and all my blessings because It can all be gone by tomorrow.
Of course I am not the wealthiest, BUT I do have everything I want and need and I couldn’t have asked for a better life. I hope one day, people in poor countries won’t have to wonder what it would be like and wish for water, food, clothing or shelter. It breaks my heart to think people live like that. People shouldn’t have to beg for things that we should all have. One day, I hope to travel to a poor country and help out. I feel like that is what should be done. It angers me that people like Donald Trump or Mayor Bloomberg, people who are filthy rich, people who don’t even need half of the money they have, don’t help out people who actually NEED IT.
Anyways, that was my rant/vent of the night.
Leave a like and a comment below if you agree, or if you disagree! I love to hear all opinions. If you would like to follow my social medias here’s the link: https://chrisinterior.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/my-social-media/
Stay happy and beautiful ❤
Okay guys, I need help!!!!! Lately i’ve been getting really bored of the current make up I use today. I have so much makeup but its not even satisfying me anymore. I use to love putting on makeup and feeling all pretty for myself but lately, I don’t feel that way after I finish. People always tell me not to wear makeup because I look a lot better without it but I just love makeup so much and it makes me feel amazing. The reasons I give to those people are
- It’s an ego booster – if you feel good, you look good and makeup MAKES EVERYONE LOOK AMAZING!!!
- Its quick and so easy – Having a simple makeup routine takes about 5-10 minutes!
- It prefects the skin – Ever feel insecure about you skin? Well don’t be afraid to throw on a little foundation to help you out. Confidence is MAJOR!
- It PROTECTS the skin – Yes, this is correct. So many foundations protect the skin from sun damage. YES, because it carries SPF in it!!!!
- It enhances your features – If makeup is used correctly, it will have the power to really bring out your features. It all depends on how you use it.
- IT’S FUN – Makeup, to me, is so much fun to put on. I love getting new makeup and using it.
- Experimenting – You can experiment and see what other looks look great on you!
If you love makeup, WEAR IT! If makeup makes you feel comfortable, FLAUNT IT! If makeup makes you happy, BY ALL OF IT AND TELL IT TO THE WORLD!!!
So, my questions for you guys is, What makeup have you been loving lately? What looks have you been trying out? What products cant you LIVE without? What would you recommend me? Please leave me a comment telling me all of this my loves. I would really love to get feedback from everyone and tell me about the do’s and dont’s!
My appearance (to help you guys out) – Brown eyes, blonde hair, FARE skin!!!
Thank you all so very much. If you want to follow me all my social media is in the link below! Stay happy and beautiful!
Having positive attitudes can determine how your day will go. I notice how if I wake up grumpy and in a bad mood, my day goes horrible. If I wake up well-rested and happy, my day goes fantastic. It all depends on that first mood when you wake up in the morning. Being positive towards every situation in life can really have an amazing outcome.
A positive mindset can help you in various way such as:
- Expecting to be successful and not failing.
- Making you feel motivated and inspired.
- It gives you the power and strength to never give up, if you are facing obstacles.
- It makes you notice all the failures and problems as blessings in disguise.
- Giving you the blessing of believing in yourself and in the abilities you are capable of.
- Helps you to allow yourself to show your self-esteem and confidence.
- You look for answers and solutions rather than pushing the situation to the side.
- You see and recognize opportunities.
Positive attitude manifests in the following ways:
- Positive thinking.
- Constructive thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Motivation and energy to do things and accomplish goals.
- An attitude of happiness.